Elite DIY Insulated Roof Kits.
Alumicenter’s insulated roof kits offer an elite DIY solution for property owners and contractors seeking to expand outdoor covered areas. With comprehensive installation kits, and full support, this could be the affordable, yet high quality solution for getting that project done like a pro.
One Roof Multiple Applications
Alumicenter’s DIY roof kits offer an array of versatile applications.
Use them to:
• Extend covered outdoor areas
• Provide cool and shade for patio areas
• Provide covered walkways and entrances for escaping the sun and rainy season
• Create carports
• Frame sun rooms
Customizable OptionsThese do it yourself insulated roof kits offer both easy to install standard sizes from 10×20 to 12×28, as well as fully customizable options. This aluminum roof kit offers strength and versatility, with official product approval by Miami-Dade County, demonstrating its ability to withstand severe tropical storms and hurricanes.
Insulated cover patio roof kits can also be personalized with different colors, upgraded columns, fan beams for adding outdoor or sun room ceiling fans, and skylights for enjoying the best of the sun and shade.
All inclusive DIY roof kits provide all the materials and hardware required for do it yourself and contractor installation, with complete support via the website including video guide.
Alumicenter DIY Insulated Roof Kits are installed in an Easy 13 Step Process:
1. Measure and cut [wall header]
2. Drilling holes for the U-Channel
3. Caulking and installing the U channel
4. Layout post and beam, mark location for posts
5. Insert post to beam and secure with hex bolt screws
6. Mark 3×3 post location
7. Install and secure the first panel
8. Continue installation of panels
9. lnstall and secure columns
10. Measure and install front gutter – fascia
11. Secure all panels to beam
12. Seal the roof and joints
13. Install down spouts
Additional Specs, Options and SupportInsulated patio cover roof kits are available for both flat and gabled designs, and offer free delivery within Southeast Florida.
Free technical support is offered for weekend warriors tackling their own DIY projects, with additional backup available for those needing site-specific engineering information for obtaining building permits.
Customers and contractors may instantly download product approval documentation, full installation guide, layout configurations and supplementary details directly from the website, even via mobile tablet devices and smartphones.
View straightforward square foot pricing and full product specifications and inclusions here.