Inbound Sales Customer Service Representative
- Location: Doral
- Creation date: 2016-08-07
Alumicenter Inc is seeking motivated bilingual Inbound Sales Customer Service Representative interested in providing excellent customer care for outdoor patio products.
As a bilingual Inbound Sales Customer Service Representative, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. It is also vital for your role as an Inbound Sales Customer Service Representative that you are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish bond with customers.
Respond to customers with knowledge of customer care via telephone, email.
- Assist the customer in identifying his/her needs, suggesting outdoor patio products that satisfy those needs.
- Provide information to customers regarding products, including features and benefits.
- Process quotes, prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure brand satisfaction.
- Solve customer issues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using client approved procedures.
- Ensure that customers understand product information, and be able to provide additional information to customers as needed.
- Prepare building permit application forms.
- Schedule appointments for Project manager.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Achieve the monthly sales goals established by management.
- Skills & Qualifications:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office experience required with strong proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience working in general contractor office will be a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated with good organizational habits.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish & English.
Sales bonus after 3 months
FAX : 305-328-9668